All customers are responsible of verifying the capacity of the product they are interested in acquiring; and should verify with an expert of their choosing if the product meets their individual needs. CorePlus is not responsible for the products compatibility or effectiveness as it regards to the customer’ s health. CorePlus can only attest to the capacity the manufacturer establishes for each product unit and limits its representations to those of the manufacturer.
All customers are responsible of inspecting their product during dispatch. All product units that are dispatched are considered new, complete, charged at a minimum of 25% of its capacity and in perfect condition.
ALL RETURNS require the sales receipt. Returns will only be accepted within the 5 calendar days following the purchase date. All returned merchandise must come in its original packaging, unused and include:
- All original documents and/or user guides;
- All original supplies and/or components of the product unit;
- Sales receipt.
RETURNS SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED:
- After the 5 calendar day term established in the store´s return policy.
- Without a sales receipt.
- Used product, as indicated in the unit packaging itself.
- Product units that have been altered or changed in any way.
- Product units showing damage, not perceived and indicated prior to dispatch and recorded in the sales receipt.
ALL RETURNS WILL BE PROCESSED THROUGH STORE CREDIT ONLY.